Lands are an essential element of Alien Worlds, as they allow players to mine and collect Trillium (TLM). In order to mine, you need to select a Land which will be mined and a set of tools that will be used for mining.
Alien Worlds Lands are owned by players. Players can set a commission percentage that they get every time another player mines on their Land. You can buy Lands on the AtomicHub marketplace, or during special events called Land sales.
Lands are distributed across Alien World Planets and not every type of Land is available on every planet. The Land that you mine on is equally important element of your build as your tools.
Land stats and formulas
Each Land has stats that determine the following:
- TLM multiplier determines how much Trillium you will get,
- NFT luck multiplier determines the chance to get a NFT drop from mining,
- Charge time multiplier determines how long you will have to wait until mining again,
- and POW reduction determines how difficult is to mine the land
The total amount of Trillium (TLM) you can mine in a single is calculated based on the following formula which accounts for Land and the tools used:
Mining Power = Land Multiplier * (Sum of Tools' Mining powers)
Mining Reward = Mining Power * Planet's Mining Pot
Similarly, your chance to get a NFT is calculated as follows:
Chance of NFT = Land Multiplier * (Sum of Tools' NFT Luck)
And lastly, the total charge time since last mine is calculated with the following formula:
Charge time = Land Multiplier * (Sum of two largest tool charge times)
The Proof of Work reduction (POW) makes it easier to mine by reducing the waiting time on the mining screen and preventing stalls from occurring there. Lands like Grasslands and Plains are very easy to farm, but offer low rewards.
List of Alien World Lands with stats
|Land Name||Charge multiplier||PoW reduction||TLM multiplier||NFT multiplier|
Planets and Lands
As mentioned above, each Planet in Alien Worlds holds a specific set of Lands. Not all Lands are available on every planet:
How Lands compare to each other
Each Alien World Land has its ups and downs, especially when deciding what type of player you want to be and what you need at the moment. Lands with higher Charge Time multipliers are more favoured by players who prefer longer AFK sessions.
In order to help you out figure out where to mine, here’s a short list of best Lands for a given scenario. The stats and calculations for these charts were provided by Vulpes, a group of Alien Worlds players that help out new players.
Best Lands to mine Trillium
The best Lands to mine Trillium are Lands with medium charge times and high TLM multipliers:
Bets Lands to mine NFTs
The best Lands to mine NFTs are Lands with medium charge times and high NFT multipliers:
Best Lands to mine overall
The best of the best, or in other words, Lands which are perfect if you want a good balance between the amount of TLM mined and the chance to get a NFT are as follows:
|#||Name||Charge||TLM||NFT||TLM Efficiency||NFT Efficiency||Total Efficiency|
Map of Alien Worlds Lands
As we already mentioned, Alien Worlds Lands are distributed across different planets in the Alien Worlds universe. In order to get a fast overview of every planet, we recommend you use the Alien Worlds Interactive Land Map on awstats.io.
For convenience reasons and because we know our readers love Legendary items, we’re listing all of the available Legendary Alien Worlds Lands below:
|Veles||Legendary||Mushroom Forest on Veles||2||1.4||0||2.2||10||13|
|Kavian||Legendary||Plains on Kavian||0.7||0.6||2||0.5||25||11|
|Kavian||Legendary||Plains on Kavian||0.7||0.6||2||0.5||24||11|
|Veles||Legendary||Mushroom Forest on Veles||2||1.4||0||2.2||11||12|
|Neri||Legendary||Grassland on Neri||1||0.9||2||1||29||5|
|Kavian||Legendary||Tree Forest on Kavian||1.3||1.2||0||1||27||10|
|Neri||Legendary||Active Volcano on Neri||5||2.5||0||2.5||18||9|
|Kavian||Legendary||Mushroom Forest on Kavian||2||1.4||0||2.2||27||9|
|Magor||Legendary||Icy Mountains on Magor||2||1.9||0||1.7||18||2|
|Eyeke||Legendary||Active Volcano on Eyeke||5||2.5||0||2.5||9||3|
|Eyeke||Legendary||Active Volcano on Eyeke||5||2.5||0||2.5||10||4|
|Kavian||Legendary||Tree Forest on Kavian||1.3||1.2||0||1||26||11|
|Eyeke||Legendary||Rocky Desert on Eyeke||2||1.6||0||1.9||6||17|
|Magor||Legendary||Icy Mountains on Magor||2||1.9||0||1.7||22||19|
|Naron||Legendary||Sandy Coastline on Naron||1.5||1.3||0||1.8||17||10|
|Naron||Legendary||Small Island on Naron||2.1||1.5||0||2.2||5||11|
|Kavian||Legendary||Mushroom Forest on Kavian||2||1.4||0||2.2||7||6|
|Naron||Legendary||Sandy Coastline on Naron||1.5||1.3||0||1.8||18||11|
|Neri||Legendary||Grassland on Neri||1||0.9||2||1||29||7|
Parting words and additional reading
We hope this guide tells you everything you need to know about Alien Worlds lands. We recommend checking out the following links if you’re looking for more information:
- Alien Worlds Technical Blueprint for NFTs which is an official document published by the developers of the game and contains the raw data on each Land type.
- CryptoMonkey’s mining guild is a group of players that reward NFTs for farming on their Lands in AW. Be aware that they take 20% commission from mining.
- Planet mining stats which shows real time information on the available mining pot on each Alien World planet
- Land distribution across planets which shows what Lands are available on which Alien World planet
- Ultimate guide to Alien World Tools is our own guide that explains everything you need to know about mining tools and how they relate to Lands
- Also check out our What actually happens when you mine in Alien Worlds? article for more information on the mining process and POW stat meanings
- How to earn money by playing Alien Worlds is your go-to place for learning about getting paid for your mining efforts.
Good luck miners!