Explorers! This Strike Event is a Rare One, which means that it is a rather difficult 7 step event. While it may be easy for some players, it might reveal more difficult to new players or rookies. Therefore, here comes our complete walk-through! In case you were wondering, yes, it does appear to be a slight nerf from the previous version (check it out right here).
- Dilophosaurus (7) + Proceratosaurus (8) Monolophosaurus (11)
- Diplocaulus Gen 2 (7) + Gallimimus (8) + Koolasuchus (11)
- Dilophosaurus (8) + Proceratosaurus (9) Monolophosaurus (11)
- Diplocaulus Gen 2 (9) + Gallimimus (10) + Koolasuchus (11)
- Dilophosaurus (9) + Proceratosaurus (10) Monolophosaurus (11)
- Diplocaulus Gen 2 (10) + Gallimimus (11) + Koolasuchus (12)
- Dilophosaurus (10) + Proceratosaurus (11) Monolophosaurus (12)
This Rare Strike Event should be quite difficult for most players. Considering that the creatures you will be facing are quite fast AND can decrease your damage output, your best bet to counter them is on faster Dinosaurs (Velociraptor or Tanycolagreus) OR Dinosaurs with cleansing moves OR immune Dinosaurs! This way, you can make sure to take them down before they can decrease your damage; cleanse the debuff that you have been inflicted and be ready on turn 2; make sure that they cannot decrease your damage output!
Dinos with moves like Thagomizer, Decelerating Impact, Bellow, Slowing Impact and Superiority Strike should be your ideal counters. Among those moves, Superiority Strike is the best of them all since you will be able to cleanse the debuff from your opponent!
So remember, get one of the Stegosaurs, especially Tuojiangosaurus and Wuerhosaurus, which both have Superiority Strike to Cleanse the Damage Debuff while Slowing, and use Superiority Strike! If you are lucky enough to have a Stegodeus, it should be your first choice!
Otherwise, the following immune Dinosaurs should help get through it without too much hassle:
Potential DNA in Incubators
Epic Dinosaurs (if very lucky)
Were you successful?
If you have any questions or wish to join the discussion, let us know in the comments or join MetaHub’s Discord server!