Blackport PD is without a doubt the best place to go to for gun modifications, that being said they are still difficult and costly to get. This article will help guide you through everything you need in order to beat waves 1-99 in the yard.
How it works:
The yard in Blackport PD works as a wave defense system, in which interacting with a terminal lets you activate the waves, each wave has a gradually increasing difficulty. The loot available from the zombies here ranges from:
– brown cards
– green cards
– blue cards
– police bike bp
More details about the workings of Blackport PD will be posted in an article soon.
Now, on to the maths:
You need to carry enough weapons to deal a total of 130000 Damage! This takes armored enemies into consideration, but not splash damage or abilities that can damage more than one target.
Do not bring the Miniguns as they are too slow and will lead to you dying to the explosive zombies. Only bring Shotguns if you are skilled enough with them; you will need plenty of mobility around the yard area.
This is the equivalent of:
– Glock (100 shots) 20 Damage = 2000 Damage. 65 Glocks.
– Colt (100 shots) 25 Damage = 2500 Damage. 52 Colts.
– Shotgun (40 shots) 70 Damage = 2800 Damage. 47 Shotguns.
– VSS (60 shots) 50 Damage = 3000 Damage. 44 VSSs.
– Grenade Launcher (16 shots) 200 Splash Damage = 3200+ Damage. 41 Grenade Launchers. (divided by the amount of targets)
– M16 (167 shots) 12 Damage = 2004 Damage. 65 M16s.
– AK47 (167 shots) 15 Damage = 2505 Damage. 52 AK47s.
– SCAR (167 shots) 18 Damage = 3006 Damage. 44 SCARs.
– Minigun (160 shots) 22 Damage = 3520 Damage. 37 Miniguns.
No weapon modifications are included in these statistics or active skills which will no doubt speed up the process. You can of course also use a combination of any of these weapons to complete all 99 waves.
Regular armour will last for 150 hits. The first set with melee combat involved should last you to wave 8. The remaining sets should last roughly 11 waves each. You must bring at least 10 SWAT or Tactical Armour sets minimum, unless you want to rinse through Med Kits.
You will only need roughly 60 Med Kits to last 99 waves if you have all of the armour ready. If you are missing armour, you will need roughly a stack for every 9 waves, or 220 Med Kits (11 stacks) if you wanted to attempt it with no armour.
In total, you will need to use 43 of your 50 storage slots to be well protected but possibly risk being short on gunpower, or 11 spaces for Med Kits at your own risk.
Make sure you come prepared with exactly what you need before setting foot inside. Should you still need extra help, remember to store things in your inbox should you purchase any in-game items; it can act as extra universal space whenever you need it.
All wave enemies:
– Wave 1 – 2 Officers
– Wave 2 – 2 Officers + 1 Jailbird
– Wave 3 – 2 Officers + 1 Armoured Officer
– Wave 4 – 1 Officer + 1 Armoured Officer + 1 Brawler
– Wave 5 – 1 Officer + 1 Explosive Zombie + 1 Brawler + 1 Riot Zombie
– Wave 7 – 2 Officers + 1 Armoured Officer + 1 Brawler + 1 Riot Zombie- Wave 6 – 1 Officer + 1 Armoured Officer + 1 Explosive Zombie + 1 Brawler + 1 Hungry Chomper
– Wave 8 – 1 Armoured Officer + 2 Explosive Zombies + 2 Brawlers
– Wave 9 – 2 Explosive Zombies + 1 Brawler + 1 Hungry Chomper + 1 Riot Zombie
– Wave 10 – 1 Explosive Zombie + 1 Brawler + 2 Hungry Chompers + 1 Riot Zombie
– Average Waves (11-98) – 4 Explosive + 3 Brawler/Chomper + 1 Riot. Always 8 Zombies. You may get 2 more or less of each type.
– Wave 99 – 6 Explosive Zombies + 3 Hungry Chompers + 3 Brawlers + 3 Riot Zombies
Average Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes (1min 30secs per wave) so make sure you have some free time before attempting it.
Full credit belongs to KN11F3D for providing almost 100% of the research and statistics for this article, and whom provided permission to migrate it from his post in discord to an article here for you all to read.
As always thank you all for reading, please let us know what you think in the comments below, and of course tell us what you would like to see covered next!