Agents, a new version of Ingress Prime scanner is now available on APK Mirror and slowly rolling out on the Play Store and App Store. The official change log is quite large and the whole client a lot more stable than the previous version, so we recommend updating as soon as you can. The APK Mirror version is safe to install and has the same hash signature as the official Play Store version.
- Items: Reduced Transmuter hackability.
- Items: Increased maximum damage for low level XMPs.
- Items: Quantum Capsules will no longer duplicate Very Rare items.
- Items: Increased the probability that an Aegis Shield will be destroyed when struck by a critical hit.
- Bug: Fixed Recursion timestamp issues.
- Bug: Fixed issues related to quitting on-boarding early and faction selection.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with non-Gmail accounts logging in and other email related problems.
- Bug: Resolved several issues related to firing XMPs.
- Bug: Fixed issues related to Fields and Links not being displayed.
- Bug: Resolved miscellaneous issues causing user interface to become non-responsive or cause errors.
- Bug: Fixed various COMM issues such as not opening to any tab from main menu.
- Bug: Fixed the notification not displaying on start.
- Bug: Fixed issues related to selecting a single Resonator for recharging.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with deploying Resonators.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with Resonator slots being unselectable.
- Bug: Resolved an issue preventing Resonators from being clickable at range with or without a key.
- Bug: Resolved an issue preventing long links from being created. Now functions the same way as Scanner [REDACTED].
- Bug: Fixed hack failed message during on-boarding.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where resonators don’t disappear fast enough when they’ve been destroyed by somebody other than the Agent.
- Bug: Fixed Resonators deploying twice during on-boarding.
- Bug: Fixed Agent names not being clickable in Deploy/Recharge screens.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with Glyph hacking not starting right away.
- Performance: Implemented performance improvements across a variety of user actions.
- Performance: Removed unneeded camera transitions when opening the Power Cube menu from the Deploy menu.
- Performance: Made the carousel less sensitive when determining whether to advance to the next element at the end of a swipe.
- Performance: Removed unnecessary assets from app.
- Text: Edited the description for Quantum Capsule and Key Capsules.
- Text: Made edits to various error messages and text strings.
- Audio: Updated Link sound effects.
- User Interface: Made portal key background a darker color rather than white when it loads and various graphical interface changes for usability issues.
- User Interface: Moved avatar down and raised save and cancel buttons up
- User Experience: Added vibration options to Settings menu
Niantic has shared that they are working on the following topics in future releases:
- Portal Submissions
- Continued Bug Fixes
- Continued Feature Parity
Ingress Prime is slowly catching up to the previous Ingress client version, and we’re quite happy to see development progress and improvements. Prime has been off to an unusually rocky start, but we strongly feel that Niantic will bridge the feature gap over the next few months.
On our end, we are eager to cover Prime, but right now we simply lack the manpower to do so. If you are (or know someone who is) a seasoned Ingress veteran, reach out to BoonSlevin or Zeroghan via Discord and let’s talk! 🙂