Explorers! Today we’re getting a great opportunity for both high level and low level players in the way of this master strike event! Although this golden tower has a recommended creature level of 26-30, we’ve got ways to beat it with a team of level 10’s. So let’s dive into this strike guide and get you that monster epic incubator reward.
Step 1 : Level 30 Spinotasuchus
SPINOTASUCHUS STATS @ LEVEL 30
SPINOTASUCHUS MOVES & DMG @ LEVEL 30
|2316 without Critical Hit||Chance of Critical attack increased by 40%. Deal 1.5x damage.|
|3474 w/ Critical Hit||Cooldown: 2 turn(s)|
|LETHAL WOUND||1544||Deal 1x damage.|
|DoT .33x of target’s max HP per turn for 3 turns.|
|Cooldown: 2 turn(s)|
|STRIKE||1544||Deal 1x damage.|
|SWOOP||0||DoT .2x of target’s max HP for 3 turns. Automatic Swap.|
|Cooldown: 2 turn(s)Delay: 1 turn(s)|
Beating a single dinosaur is always a much easier task than beating a team of two or three. But beating a bleeder/critical strike dino can at least prove a bit difficult.
Spinotasuchus gets all its damage and power out of two moves. It uses Critical Impact to smash things with or without armor. And it uses Lethal Wound to slowly bleed things out. But alone, it won’t have enough time to watch you bleed.
And once it burns that Critical Impact and Lethal Wound, it’s stuck on cooldown for at least a turn (only able to use a basic Strike and potentially a Swoop that does no damage up front and just gives you damage over time). Unfortunately, the speed of Spinotasuchus can prove problematic.
Bleeding it right back is a perfectly viable strategy. A lethal wound and any swap in wound will do the trick (just need something tanky to survive that third-move strike). Going all out damage is also a perfectly viable strategy. You could even use raptors in order to take it down, or immunes like Indominus Rex, Ornithomimus, the new Proceratomimus, etc.
Really, any team of level 20 dinosaurs who are just bashing Spinotasuchus and can take at least 1 hit will survive long enough to beat it. So bring out your heavy hitters and keep smashing it to bits.
Low-Level Counter Guide:
Things get really interesting in the low level counter space. You can actually beat Spinotahsuchus with BASE LEVEL dinosaurs, if played well.
What you’ll need:
- Two dinosaurs with Swap-in-Wound at any level (Dimorphodon, Suchomimus, Dimodactylus, the new Scaphognathus)
- One dinosaur with Instant Distraction at any level (Wuerhosaurus, Suchotator, Ornithomimus, Koolasuchus Gen 2, Diplocaulus Gen 2) or enough health to take a single basic strike (1544 damage or 2316 damage with a critical hit).
- Fourth dinosaur can be literally anything.
Here’s how you do this.
- Step 1: Bring out any dinosaur. Do not attack — instead switch to one of your swap in wound dinosaurs. It will die and Spinotasuchus will lose 25% of its health.
- Step 2: Bring out either of the two dinos that you still have that DONT have swap in wound. Do not attack — instead, switch to your remaining swap in wound dinosaur. It will die and Spinotasuchus will lose 50% of it’s health.
- Step 3: Bring in your instant distract dinosaur. Use Instant Distract to cut down 90% of Spinotasuchus’ attack (bringing it down to 154 damage or 231 with a critical hit). You should survive even with a base-level dinosaur with instant distract. Spinotasuchus will die from the last damage-over-time tick.
It’s that simple. And suddenly you’ve used 4 dinos at level 6 to take on a level 30 and win.
Should you succeed your prize will be an epic incubator – these are not themed so you may get anything and contents will vary based on your current player level.
This has to be one of the easiest strike events I have played to date. With the bleed strat it would be very hard to lose this (although still possible I guess if you’re super unlucky). So good luck on your incubator dna and enjoy your free Incubator!
Happy hunting, Explorers!