Dear readers, Blizzard has just announced a new Diablo title aimed at iOS and Android devices. As long time fans of the Diablo franchise, we’re dedicating some web real estate to the upcoming title: Diablo Immortal. This article lists everything that was shared and confirmed via Blizzard’s official press channels. Let’s dive in!
Six different classes are announced and confirmed:
- Demon Hunter,
- and Necromancer.
Eight Unique Zones & Seven Instanced Dungeons
From the press materials: “Forge your own path through Sanctuary as you venture through places such as the jungle island of Bilefen, the Library of Zoltun Kulle, and the Shassar Sea—then visit the hub city of Westmarch to rest, trade with merchants, access your stash, and socialize with other players.”
- Public zones with dynamic events
- Instanced dungeons designed for farming
- Upgrading gear and crafting items
- Diablo Immortal will regularly introduce new storylines, new playable character classes, new loot, and all-new challenges
- co-developed by Blizzard Entertainment and NetEase (a longtime partner of Blizzard in China.)
- native Blizzard Battle.net UI designed specifically for Diablo Immortal
- takes place between the end of Diablo II: Lord of Destruction® and the beginning of Diablo III
- Skarn, Herald of Terror is the enemy
- Designed for mobile with single tap, thumb friendly interactions