Update 11/23/2018 – We’ve received quite a number of applicants and have admitted as many Alliances into the program as we could for the moment. We hope to open up to more Alliances in the near future, but at this time we’d like to pause the application process until we’ve had a chance to see how the current Alliances work out.
Explorers! We’ve got some exciting news to share!
Before Alliances were officially released, we weren’t certain of how many people could join an alliance. We would’ve loved to make room for everyone in the Metahub Alliance but because we’ve only got 50 slots and we have far more than that active in our discord server, we were stuck limiting who we could let in.
But we’ve got an idea. We want to band together with other alliances!
Introducing: Partnered Alliances
What’s an Partnered Alliance?
Partnered alliances are alliances that are officially affiliating with Metahub.
What do Partnered Alliances get?
Partnered Alliances get a few perks:
- A private discord chat channel in our discord server (only members of your Alliance can view this channel).
- A large userbase (around 4500 users currently) to recruit from in our #alliances-recruitment channel.
- We set it up for you and make sure your guild mates on discord can see your private channel. No technical savvy required.
- The notoriety of having your Alliance partnered with Metahub and your Alliance’s name listed in our discord for all to see!
- And, of course, more cool stuff that we haven’t thought up yet!
What else do I need to know?
There are two things you need to know about Partnered Alliances. First, we still do have limited room. We’re going to start out with between 5-15 partnerships and see how that goes. If it goes well, we may add more alliances in the future.
Second, we at Metahub stand by the terms of service that Ludia set up and the general principal of being decent to one another. What does this mean? It means partnered alliances need to adhere to the terms of service in order to remain partnered with us, as well as our own basic decency discord rules. Any of the following items could result in declining an application for a Partnered Alliance, or revoking an existing partnership:
- Spoofing, modding, or cheating of any members of a guild. If we find evidence of this, we will at minimum ban the member from the discord server, and at maximum remove the affiliation or deny the application completely.
- Bullying, harassing, or doxing in private guild channels or public Metahub channels. We will not tolerate it.
- Breaking the rules of our discord server. Anything that would get you a warning in a public channel can get you one in a private channel. Let’s be civil humans to one another.
How do I set up a Partnered Alliance?
First and foremost, guild leaders need to join our discord server. You can do that by clicking here and downloading the discord app onto your mobile device. After you’ve done that, you can directly message @MNBrian to apply for partnership. Please include the following:
- Your guild name.
- Your in game player ID (that people use to add you as a friend).
- That you’d like to apply for a Partnered Alliance.
Please note: You must be the one who created your alliance to apply. And any users who were previously banned for breaking the terms of service or breaking the discord rules will not be allowed to rejoin.
As always, we want to help you with all of your Jurassic World: Alive gaming needs, and aiding people in finding great alliances is one way to do that. It’s obvious that Ludia is only just scratching the surface on Alliances, and we can’t wait to see what they have in store next. We want to help you navigate it all!