Explorers! We have some incredible news (as usual, but this one will prove very useful on top of that)!
We often repeat ourselves, but we are very thankful for all the content that comes from the community. Many of you reach out to us with ideas, creations, suggestions, etc.; and when possible, we love to support you as much as we can.
Today, we have a very special treat for you all: an app! Recently, a fellow Canadian, Matt Ellis, reached out to me with an app in development. Little did I knew was that he was actually pretty much done with it! I was lucky enough to test it before release, and for any Jurassic World Alive player, this app is the best tool ever made (after Metahub, of course [insert smirky face])! JWA Field Guide is incredibly smooth and useful! Have a look at what it does!
JWA Field Guide is now available for iOS and Android users in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store worldwide!
Here’s how Matt describes it:
JWA Field Guide is the unofficial companion app for Ludia’s Jurassic World Alive and is the essential tool to carry with you on all of your dino hunts!
With JWA Field Guide, you can view the entire list of in-game dinosaurs. The Search box allows you to quickly find any dinosaur by entering any part of its name, Tier, Rarity type, and move.
You can sort the main creature list by any the following criteria by tapping on any of the icons below the search box:
• Tier, Rarity, Health, Damage, Speed, Armor, Critical Chance
From either the Creatures tab or Favourites tab, tapping on a dinosaur will take you to the full details screen. From there, you can:
– Save or Remove a dinosaur from your Favourites collection
– View the dinosaur’s Genetic Makeup
– View any Possible Hybrids
– View the dinosaur’s full Stats (including Tier, rarity type, health, damage, speed, armor, and critical chance)
– View all possible Moves, including any Swap In moves or Counter-Attacks
– View the full, calculated list of Health and Damage stats for ALL Levels of the selected dinosaur (you’re no longer limited to only Level 26!)
For all of the dinosaurs listed under Genetic Makeup and Possible Hybrids, you can tap on any of them to go straight to that dinosaur’s full details screen. Now, you no longer have to unlock a dinosaur to be able to access this information! This is great for planning out which dinosaurs you should be hunting now to target those dominant Uniques!
JWA Field Guide also contains an extremely useful Evolve Costs calculator which quickly tells you how many coins and DNA resources are required to evolve a dinosaur of a particular rarity type from one level to any other level.
Happy Dino Hunting, fellow DPG Members!
Please note that JWA Field Guide is made by fans of Jurassic World Alive and is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Ludia Inc. or any of its affiliates.
Furthermore, the latest version of JWA Field Guide 1.0.1, has lots of goodies!
• The full Metahub Tier list for Jurassic World Alive v1.5 has been included in the app!
• You can view the Tiers on the main creature list or when viewing a creature’s details.
• You can enter a Tier name or any part of a Move name to find creatures that match that criteria.
• You can also enter any part of a creature’s name (it doesn’t have to be the full name!)
• You can now sort the main creature list by the following criteria by tapping on any of the icons below the search box:
• Tier, Rarity, Health, Damage, Speed, Armor, Critical
• Several display enhancements for smaller screens.
• We added some missing moves for a few creatures as well as fixed some missing hybrid information.
Several JWA Field Guide enhancements are also in the works, so stay tuned for more updates coming soon!